I'm multidisciplinary designer
with an interest in print-media and user experience design
Lives in Stouffville, Ontario
Multi-disciplinary graphic designer & front-end developer since 2007
I am divergent “out of the box” designer and front-end developer that is inspired by innovation, passion and technology. Having 8 years proven track record of delivering creative design services from inception to completion. I have strong conceptual, prototyping, typographic and responsive web development skills boosted by strong experience. With strong skills in print design, corporate branding and responsive web development I always stay on the bleeding edge of technologies.
WordPress Theme Integration90%
JIRA Project Tracking90%
PC Trouble Shooting95%
My Featured Work
Specialise in product branding, UI design, UX design, interactive design, graphic design, and business development.
Most of my time is spent developing ideas for my clients and helping them build their businesses, but from time to time I make new pet projects to add to my collection. Here below you'll find a shortlist of the ones I love.
Axon Business Solutions
Web/Graphics/ UI/UX Designer, [2017 - 2019]
- Produced high-quality responsive user interfaces using BootStrap framework & HTML-CSS, for visual designs from concept to launch on web and mobile devices.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, UX/UI patterns, interaction design and sitemaps by using Balsamiq, and Axure.
- Maintaining the company's corporate communications and corporate identity by creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- Extensive use of software and tools: Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, Framer, Photoshop, WordPress, Axure, JQuery, MailChimp, Facebook for Developers, MS Office, Google Search Console, Google Analytics.
- Presenting concept, mockups and design execution process to managers, CEO and third-party vendor.
- Working in a team or independently in a fast-paced agile development environment.
Clear Health Inn
Creative Head, [2016-2017]
- As Creative Head I was responsible for website development and design, User interface and Multimedia.
- Responsible for Mobile-friendly websites designs that stand out with a focus on user experience.
- Designed bi-weekly newsletter and monthly product campaigns to generate sales with Digital advertising.
- Stand-alone responsible for handling all the UI designs for their 3 main divisions of the company, Clear Health Inn, School of Natural Medics, and Body Sculpting Regina.
- Supervised 3 divisions Blog graphics and Video productions, developing unique Landing pages that drive sales from the Social media and YouTube.
- Managed weekly meetings with content writer and CEO to plan strategies about new product and services arrivals.
- Designed course modules and training documents for their Natural School of medics program.
Storm Applied Technologies
Technical Creative Consultant, [2013-2016]
- Serve as a key role crafting the creative marketing design for all interactive print and web projects.
- Proficient in design and implementation of responsive websites using the latest standards of HTML and CSS.
- Extensive knowledge in working with CMS TYPO3, Magento and WordPress.
- Contributed in achieving all project milestones through Storm’s JIRA tracking system.
- Expert in managing the multiple design projects with high attention to detail.
- Proficient in software configuration on clients’ computers according to the “StormAT Build” process.
- Aided in various office automation processes that boosted the company’s productivity by 25 percent.
- Providing both remote-based and on-site technical support to Storm clients.
- Design and Integrate newsletters on monthly basis that results in getting the new clients.
- Engage in various client meetings, progress reports and weekly team meetings to ensure projects are up to date.
- Encouraging the sales of all company products at every opportunity.
Rayacom Print & Design
Production Artist, [2012 - 2013]
- Served as a leading role in designing both digital and print design for a wide range of print and and advertising.
- Managed inventory of all stock materials that used during the print production.
- Effectively fulfilling the customers’ needs, that leads to new sales opportunities.
- Ensuring strict adherence to quality control methods.
- Involved in all types of print-related product designs mainly logo, business cards, flyers, posters and banners.
- Worked with Konica Minolta and Roland production printers for all types digital and large format prints.
- Developed 18 websites using the most powerful Content Management System WordPress
Recommendations about Mujtaba
Storm Applied Technologies
It's no mistake that today is Mujtaba's 1st year at Storm, because in one year he has been instrumental towards the company's growth and success. Our portfolio has exploded with award-calibre designs, and our productivity and efficiency has skyrocketed. All the while, Mujtaba has never settled with delivering professional results on deadline. He constantly strives to either learn more or else go the extra mile for his employer and/or client.
Mujtaba is the classy creative designer as well as individuals I found him creative, reliable, hard/smart-working, meticulous, honest, peace-loving, courteous and out of the box leadership quality, I love his versatility of designing skills one of the best feature he his designing. I got a change to work with him with so many project he always come with the innovative, creative ideas and solutions up to the clients requirement and market standards. Honestly speaking , I found him a confident professional, who always love to explore new design techniques. and share them colleagues He used to say “ Yes! I can do it.... and he done that efficiently. “ A Man of Perfection!. My recommendation is 100%.
Storm Applied Technologies
Mujtaba is a dedicated and reliable team member. His commitment to project success knows no boundaries.